Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We Now Return You To Our Regular Programming

I clearly understand that anything I blog about after this point, with the exception of Rob Pattinson picking me up at Trader Joe's, is going to be a serious let down after the last post. I will try to fall into something else exciting just as soon as I can, but in the meantime let's soldier on.


Summit has (finally) created their own twitter account, @twilight! Promising inside info and exclusive twitpics, we followers have already been treated to pics of Chris Weitz at the sound mixing board, a new New Moon still, and we've learned New Moon has a run time of 2 hours and 10 minutes.  What this says to me as the owner of tickets to the 12:45 am showing of New Moon, I'm very glad I took the next day off of work.

They also shared today that the New Moon Soundtrack, originally due out next Tuesday, 11/20 (ACTUALLY, I thought it was originally due out today and moved back, but I digress), will be released this Friday, 11/16 "due to overwhelming demand." "Due to overwhelming demand" seems to mean "oops this was leaked" but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? Don't illegally download the music, pony up for the legit cd. Musicians have to eat too. And every penny raised helps the "Bring Chris Weitz Back To Direct Breaking Dawn" fund! I made that last part up but it certainly can't hurt can it?

Finally, my new BFF Taylor Lautner will be presenting at the 2009 Scream Awards that I still won't be watching because I'll be geeking out at Kelly Clarkson. Watching or not, you can still take a minute to vote for Twilight for their Scream Award noms and while you're in the voting spirit, Vote For The Twilight Soundtrack for the American Music Awards Soundtrack of the Year.


BTW Rob, if you're reading this...I tend to linger in the wine section, see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...