Friday, October 9, 2009

10/09/10 Earworms

Fall always brings about a little moodiness to my musical taste, maybe it has something to do with Halloween coming or just my reluctance to let go of summer. The exception to this is my continuing obsession with Cobra Starship. It's becoming a problem.

Bulletproof – La Roux
I listen to this once and I hum it for hours


Satellite Heart – Anya Marina
Kills me, the desire for the rest of the New Moon soundtrack rolls off me in waves

Dead Sound – The Raveonettes
Trippy retro sound, absolutely addictive

Relator – Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson
Again with the "who knew I liked ScoJo"

Show Love – Hollis Brown
Happy 70's Southern rock feel

Nice Guys Finish Last – Cobra Starship
Shake what your momma gave you

Hot Mess – Cobra Starship
Then shake it some more

Don’t Say Goodbye – The Veronicas (feat. Tania Doko)
Sucked me in from "All cried out..."

My Body’s A Zombie For You – Dead Man’s Bones
This doesn't sound like anything else I own, that's why I like it

Cold Fame – Band of Skulls
If you like Kings of Leon, odds are excellent you will dig this

Sometime Around Midnight (Acoustic Version) – The Airborne Toxic Event
I've worn this song out. It's the new "Mr. Brightside" as far as I'm concerned

Torch – Alanis Morissette
You can taste the Ryan Reynolds breakup heartbreak. This entire cd is outstanding.


Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...