Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Twitter, You're Killing Me Smalls

Twitter has been up and down all morning, with a heavy emphasis on the down, and I know when I try to sleep tonight this is all I will see:




Rather than pull my hair out, I've channeled my frustration into a more creative outlet, composing poetic odes to the Twitter Fail Whale!

Do you like haikus?

Colors meant to sooth.
Sweet birdy smiles mislead me.
Alas, so much fail.

Perhaps you prefer limericks?

There once was a giant white whale
With aid of some birds, through the air he did sail
He seemed harmless enough, but when the going got tough
His presence meant nothing but FAIL


If this continues I may be forced to tackle iambic pentameter. Let's pray it doesn't come to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...