Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday TwiHard Report



This whole "let's premiere more New Moon footage at xyz award show" pattern is starting to feel an awful lot like the movie Groundhog Day. That said, hey guess what? They're premiering new "exclusive" New Moon footage on Spike's 2009 Scream Awards! By the time I actually see New Moon in the theater there will be, what, 2 or 3 minutes of footage I HAVEN'T seen? I know damn well I will cave and end up finding this footage after it's released, because I'm weak. I just don't think I have it in me to watch another bullshit awards show to see it. Especially an awards show that will devote God knows how much time to the virtues and healing properties of Megan Fox's rack.  The footage is once again supposed to be presented by New Moon cast members but I don't see Summit sparing the A-team for this one. If I were a betting woman, I'd put my money on an appearance by the more testosterone compatible wolf pack.  The Scream Awards are to be taped on Oct. 17th and aired on Spike TV on October 27th. More details at www.spike.com.

I may or may not see you there. Blergh.

ADDENDUM: I stand corrected, apparently the whole cast including the holy trinity will be there. However, I still don't really want to watch the show. Just leave the footage at my front door and be on your way.


ADDENDUM ADDENDUM: Heeeyyy, I CAN'T watch! I just remembered I'm going to see OMG KELLY CLARKSON KELLY CLARKSON that night and will be far too busy jumping up and down and singing at the top of my lungs to bother with the Scream Awards. Too bad, so sad.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...