Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Tweet-A-Band Name Experiment

I don't know about you but if I here any more wild speculation about Balloon Boy I'm going to start dry heaving, so to focus my attention elsewhere, I decided to put together a list of 10 new band names using only words contained in tweets in my timeline.  The results were better than expected. Here they are in no particular order (and the tweeter they can be credited to):

1. Creature Shop (@hensoncompany)
2. Love Blazers (@anewmode)
3. mind=blown (@Syds)
4. Tranny Storm (@chicagoist)
5. HODGMAN (@hodgman)
6. Pick A Season Schizo (@CarolineTimm)
7. Four Star Review (@hughhefner)
8. My Biggest, Saddest Regret (@heypopsugar)
9. Lincoln Log School (@Ginger_Swan)
10. cockatoo (@DanWarp)


I KNEW I should have held out and sold this method on late night infomercials. Damn. My loss is your gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...