Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday TwiHard Report

You may have noticed the lack of a Tuesday TwiHard report. Well..sometimes wine happens...and let's just leave it at that. I chose coherence over consistency.

BUT I'M BACK! Just in time for this delicious little tidbit of New Moon business: MTV announced today, "Exclusive 'New Moon' Trailer To Premiere At 2009 MTV Video Music Awards" AND the "cast" (really just Rob, Kristen & Taylor, but that's the trifecta as it were) will be in attendance. The trailer is touted as an "expanded trailer", so I'm expecting a few new morsels tossed amongst things we've already seen. I'd be willing to bet this will include a little more shirtless Taylor or Rob, or if my prayers are answered...BOTH! It was previously announced that the first single from the "New Moon" soundtrack, Death Cab For Cutie's "Meet Me On The Equinox", will also be debuting online at mtv.com during the VMA's. Read the full MTV announcement...



In related news, Death Cab For Cutie wants Rob Pattinson for their "Meet Me On The Equinox" video. DCFC's Nick Harmer says, “I’m of the mind-set that the more Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner you can throw in the video, the more popular the video is going to be. Nobody wants to look at us, so we’ll probably be standing in the shadows.” Smart man. Coincidentally, I too would like Rob for MY video. Although, a much different kind...














Finally, if there isn't enough Twilight madness for you in this dimension, you will now be able to fill your virtual world with virtual New Moon merch! Habbo (which I'm clearly too old to know what this is), in conjunction with Summit Entertainment, are offering virtual Twi-goods for purchase to decorate your little Habbo habitat (I must again stress I really don't know what I'm talking about). If they add a virtual Edward, I promise to figure this out and get involved. PS...do they know they're using a fan made (albeit AWESOMELY fan made) poster for the article? Hmmm. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...