Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No...just...No

Over the last week or so, I've received several emails from various stores and newsletters touting denim leggings as the hot new thing. No...really. Have you seen these?



This is one of those instances when I feel like the fashion powers-that-be are sitting around on thrones on  Fashion Island dreaming up new, fresh levels of hell to unleash upon us. "Shoulder pads? No...saving those for next year, how about bringing acid wash back...maybe tightrolling? WAIT! IT'S GENIUS! ACID WASHED DENIM LEGGINGS!" 

They are so ugly, so impossible to wear, it's diabolical.  I was just starting to make my peace with regular leggings and you guys go and spring these on me. I just can't do it. I can't let my friends do it. I dare say I can't even allow my enemies to do it, if only because I would still have to SEE them.

If you are going to try and triple dog dare the world in to wearing these, can you spare some of the bleach from all the acid washing and apply it directly to my eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...