Monday, November 16, 2009

Here Is My New Moon Premiere Coverage

I'm here at the New Moon Premiere blah blah red carpet coverage blah blah asking Kristen blah blah asking Rob blah blah Taylor blah blah questions blah blah Robsten? Eclipse? Screaming fans blah blah, it's crazy! What about Breaking Dawn? Yadda yadda yadda and so on.

See. I don't even have to be there.


I wish I could watch all the coverage simultaneously because I would create a new drinking game where I had to take a drink every time any of the cast members were asked the same question and 2 drinks every time an extraneous cast member was asked about Rob or Kristen. I figure before they even all got in to the theater I'd be passed out until I can see the movie for myself on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from the peanut gallery...