Actually my middle name is Ann but it sounded better than calling this "BS You Didn't Really Care To Know About Me." Nothing has struck my blogging fancy lately and I was just settling in to do one of these "getting to know you" surveys on Ye Olde Facebook to kill time and I thought "hey self, you should really share this useless information with the masses!" Which brings us to this.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Hit snooze at 5:45 except I really hit off instead and woke up again at 7:00. Yay me!
2. How do you like your steak? Practically still mooing.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Despicable Me. Unicorns, I love them
4. What is your favorite TV show? New season just started, my DVR is smoking and threatening to run away but I have to say Castle. I want to hug the writers and bring them cake they're so good.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Right on the beach. I'm not picky about the beach. Well, anywhere but Jersey.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Banana bread but lets pretend it was oatmeal with almond milk.
7. What is your favorite food? All of it with very few exceptions. But if I could never have a burger again I'd probably wade out in to Lake Michigan wearing cement shoes.
8. What foods do you dislike? Cooked peas, raw papaya but will eat both if I have to. Not together though without some persuasion.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Toro Sushi. The girls and I draw spectators with our gluttony. Alternate answer: anywhere you're buying.
10. Favorite dressing? A nice balsamic vinegarette
11. I drive ... everyone crazy
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans. They're my everything.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Anywhere. Spain & Italy are high on the list right now but I make no promises I'd come home.
14. Glass half empty or half full? Half full, on my way for a refill
15. Where would you want to retire? If I ever get to retire I will consider that victory enough.
16. Favorite time of day? Anytime I'm laughing.
17. Where were you born? In a hospital. In Grand Rapids, MI
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? HOCKEY! GO HAWKS!
19. What's your favorite color? Yellow. You just wouldn't know it from all the black I wear. I'm kind of like the happiest Goth in the world.
20. What person, living or dead, would you most like to have dinner with? Jim Henson. Anyone that said "You know what I want to do with my life? Make people happy. With puppets." is a hero in my book.
21. Do you think anyone is still reading this? Not at all,. But if you are, good for you for hanging in there. There really is no payoff on your end.
22. Bird watcher? Unless the birds are humping or picking at something dead I don't usually notice.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? You're usually safe anytime after I've caffinated. Anytime before that you proceed at your own risk. My bitchface kills.
24. Do you have any pets? Not at the moment unless you count dust bunnies but I haven't resorted to naming them yet.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Uh. Sun came up this morning. So, there's that.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? The Pope. I swear to God. Which ironically immediately eliminates me from the running.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Getting a brother. (AWWW) Seriously, we're like a snark tag-team. Pity my mother.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like both, but I lean towards cats. Mostly because I can't have a unicorn.
29. Are you married? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH no HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. I'm a safety girl.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes. Not tempting fate either way on this one.
32. Any pet peeves? Total disregard for grammar and spelling. People that call repeatedly but don't leave messages. People that leave vague messages. Wafflers. Itchy tags in clothing.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I like a nice large sausage. *rimshot* *rimshot for the word rimshot*
34. Favorite Flower? Lilacs. I love them so much I want to roll around in them.
35. Favorite ice cream? Haagen Daaz Bailey's Irish Cream. I would roll around in it as well.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chipotle. I swear they put crack in the cilantro lime rice.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Sore subject. More than once. I am not a good failer.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My snark tag-team partner.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If you've ever seen my eyes glaze over at the sight of a Sephora, that's an easy question.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I just flashed the monitor.
41. Like your job? Until I find someone willing to pay me for being awesome, it'll work. (If you are willing to pay me for being awesome, please contact me)
42. Like Broccoli? Sure do. You just may not want to spend a lot of time with me in enclosed spaces afterwards.
43. What was your favorite vacation? I went to an all inclusive in Mexico by myself for a week. It was weird at first but I was so relaxed by the end of the week I was like a noodle. I also learned choice Spanish phrases.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Marci. If you know her, you know this is good. If you don't, I feel sorry for you.
45. What are you listening to right now? Mika's "Grace Kelly"
46. How many tattoos do you have? One. I have 3 more picked and desired. I'm just waiting for my money tree to leaf out.
47. Coffee Drinker? If it's caffinated, I'll drink it. Even though I was asked to never drink Red Bull again for the sake of humanity.
There you have it. Anything else you want to know? Stalkers, start your engines!